Saturday, August 1, 2015

My New Baby...Louie!


Louie



This is my new dog Louie! He was born July 1, 2015. He is golden retriever. I bought him from a breeder. He is currently still with the breeder, but he will be coming home to me on August 22, 2015. I'm so excited. 

Here is a break down of what's been happening in my life...
  1. I turned 30 years old....*Sad Face*
  2. I befriended a self-made black millionaire after purchasing a used book on Amazon and discovering his phone number in that book. That self-made black millionaire is Joe Dudley...of Dudley Products...one of the great titans of black hair care.
  3. I returned from my world trip. 
  4. I've been house shopping. I'm finally ready to buy my first home. 
  5. I purchased Louie. 
  6. I did something I swore off...I got a job. I'm an insurance underwriter now. 
  7. I'm still thinking about asking Sapphire to marry me. She's a wonderful woman. 
And that's about it!
Related Posts with Thumbnails