Thursday, September 25, 2014

What The Hell Does This Mean???


Last night I had one of the weirdest and freakiest dreams ever. What scares me the most about this dream is it repeats itself every few months. Let me explain...

There is a man who keeps appearing in my dreams. I knew him in college but I haven't spoken to him in years. When I was at Spelman he was a student at Morehouse. We fell out and our friendship ended because I thought he was an egotistical asshole. He also told me that his girlfriend, who apparently was threatened by our friendship, didn't want him speaking to me anymore. So, we haven't spoke since. 

For whatever reason this individual keeps popping up in my dreams and when he does we are FUCKING! 

Yes, you read that right. 

In the dream I had last night we were shopping in a mall. Something happened, words were exchanged, he got mad at me and left me in the mall. I ventured into an adidas store (and note...I've never seen an adidas store in my life) where I proceeded to look at clothes. 

Minutes later he shows up and I'm giving him the cold shoulder. I remember saying, "Leave me alone!"  He refuses and instead he forces me into a nearby closet that looks like an abandoned dressing room. He rips off my underwear and he whips out his dick. The next thing I know we are going at it raw and hard. 

We finish screwing and the next thing I know we are leaving the closet. The manager of the store meets us outside the dressing room with a look of disgust. She says, "I hope you two are done..."

And that's when I woke up....literally hot and bothered while thanking God it was just a dream.

Each and every time this man appears in my dreams we have had a sexual encounter. I'm trying to figure out why?

Is the universe trying to tell me something? Perhaps this man will be the father of my children? What the hell does this reoccurring dream mean?

I'm scared.
Related Posts with Thumbnails