Saturday, September 27, 2014

Never Thought I Would Ever...


Today I did something I never thought I would ever do: I went on a spending spree. I spent $2,500 on clothes, shoes, jewelry and perfume. 

On one hand, I think I over did it. I just wanted to buy some business casual clothes and a trench coat. Instead, I ended up buying out several stores.

On the other hand, I think I needed this in my life. I'm not a big spender. In fact, I live very modestly in the same studio apartment I've been living in for almost three years. 

A little shopping spree every blue moon is not going to kill me. Hell I like to look good and smell good. When I'm looking my best you can't tell me nothing!

Who knows...maybe one day in the future I'll get up the nerve to drop a couple stacks on this...

Related Posts with Thumbnails