Sunday, September 14, 2014

Making My Wrong Right...


I feel bad about the way I spoke to my brother yesterday. I don't feel bad about the things I said about my brother and his wife. I feel bad about the things I said about my niece and nephew (i.e., my "little beige motherfuckers"comment).

So in an attempt to make things right I gave my mama one hundred dollars to take my niece and nephew to a toy store to buy them whatever they want. I didn't give the money to my brother and his wife because they would spend it on themselves.

I don't personally have anything against my brother's kids. It is their parents who I detest. It's not their fault that my brother and his wife try to use them as ransom or a tool to get money out of the family. I regret my comments which were said in spite. I am deeply ashamed of myself for the way I described the kids. It won't happen again. 
Related Posts with Thumbnails