Friday, September 12, 2014

I Finally Stepped Into The Era Of Smartphones!


Hell has finally frozen over! Today I pre-ordered the iphone 6. 

I've been fighting this day forever. This is my first smartphone EVER. Up until recently I've been content with my "dumb phone" because all I ever do is talk and text. However, I now desire the ability to check my email on the go. So, today, I did something I haven't done in a long time: I signed a 2 year contract with Verizon. 

I've been with Verizon since 2004. Other than a one year switch to T-mobile (I wanted a sidekick back in the day) Verizon is the only company I do business with. It makes more sense to sign a contract to get my discounted iphone because I'm not planning to leave Verizon...EVER. 

This new iphone situation works out great for those of you who follow me on Twitter and Facebook. I will be more proactive updating both social networks. You will get a more in-depth look into my life....and you'll get to see how boring I am. 

Anyway, rest in peace to my cheap phone bill and my Samsung Intensity II. We had some good times...



Related Posts with Thumbnails