Monday, July 21, 2014

My New Blog For Black Lesbians...


Greetings loyal followers....and haters! 

I know y'all are missing me, but I haven't felt like blogging. I don't have anything interesting happening in my life. Therefore, I haven't been blogging. 

I think you will be pleased to know I have been productive in my "vacation" from blogging. In fact, I created a new blog. 

My new blog is called, Confessions of Black Lesbians. It is directly connected to my blogger account. I am the admin of the blog. 

I created Confessions of Black Lesbians for YOU! 

Seriously, I created it for those of you who want to write and blog, but don't have a platform or audience. Well, now you have all of the above. You have my audience and you have a blog. 

The idea behind Confessions of Black Lesbians is this...

A group of black lesbians who blog on ONE blog. It is supposed to be deeply personal. It supposed to be interesting. It is supposed to give insight into our relationships, our struggles, and our desires as black lesbians. 

In my head, it will be a blog much like my own, but authored by several different black lesbians from different walks of life. 

What I'm looking for....

I am looking for black lesbians who don't mind being honest and blunt. I'm looking for black lesbians who love to write and have a desire to tell their stories. I'm looking for black lesbians from every region of the world (Africa, USA, UK, Canada etc). I'm looking for educated black lesbians. I'm looking for cultured black lesbians. I'm looking for older black lesbians. I'm looking for young black lesbians. Most importantly of all I'm looking for black lesbians who are SERIOUS ABOUT WRITING AND BLOGGING.

How it works...
  1. If you're interested in writing for Confessions of Black Lesbians simply email me at lezintellect@gmail.com.  
  2.  You will need a GMAIL account. 
  3.  I will send you an invite to join my blog. You will then become an author on the blog. You will be able to post anytime you want using your email to access the blog. You can start blogging immediately. You can blog as often as you like.
  4. You don't have to ask my permission about what you can and cannot post. You can post whatever you want. As an author you have full access to your content.
I don't know why I didn't think to do this before. I have the ability to put others on and that's what I'm going to do. Hopefully, I will have the opportunity to read the type of content I want to read from other black lesbians. 

If you're interested in the opportunity email me.

Even if you're not interested in being an author on the blog subscribe to it and show some support!
Related Posts with Thumbnails