Tuesday, June 10, 2014

There Is Another Woman In The Picture...Besides Chocolate


There is another woman in the picture besides Chocolate...

The other woman was a supervisor at the bank where I worked. We grew closer. Before I quit the bank she gave me her contact information. I don't know if she is gay or not, but my gut is telling me YES. I don't think she would have given me her contact information if she was not interested. She knows I'm gay because I told her. 

Anyway, I've been admiring this woman for some time. She is beautiful. She's taller than me, but I don't care. She is 31 years old. She rocks some very stylish natural hair styles. She is caramel skinned. She is smart. She studied drama in college and wanted to be an actress. She doesn't have any kids. For the purpose of this blog her name will be Hollywood.

Hollywood is my dream woman and I want her. I have to cross that line and dig deeper into her personal life. So far I don't know anything about it. If something happens with Hollywood I'm going to end up hurting Chocolate again and I don't want to do that to her. 

I know I'm an asshole, but keep in mind things with Chocolate happened completely out of the blue. She made me think there would NEVER be any type of sex or relationship between us. She rejected me over and over again. I accept it for what it was, and moved on with my life. I had no way of knowing we would eventually hook up and have sex. 

Sigh...
Related Posts with Thumbnails