Monday, June 9, 2014

My New Goal In Life...


I have made a life changing decision...

I am going to learn everything I need to know about renovating and constructing houses. Renovating houses has always aroused my curiosity. There is nothing more fascinating to me than watching a shack turn into a comfortable home. 

I am going to learn this trade and I'm going to buy that craftsman's bungalow I want so bad. I'm going to buy a run down shitty looking bungalow for 20-30k and I'm going to turn it into a 5 star home. 

In order to learn more about my new passion I signed up as a volunteer for Habitat for Humanity. I reached out to someone who does this for a living with the hope of possibly becoming an apprentice (it's just my luck that he renovates craftsman's bungalows). This Saturday (and just about every Saturday for now on) I'm going to be at Home Depot for an hour and half. Why? Because apparently Home Depot offers free classes on how to do home renovations!

This new passion might lead to something more. It might lead to that business I so desperately want to start. 

We shall see...
Related Posts with Thumbnails