Tuesday, June 10, 2014

I Don't Know Who She Is But I Want To Climb On Top!


I swear there is nothing like a black woman who has her shit together. Black women are the baddest women in world when we are on point. 

I ran across the woman above while looking for an image of a beautiful bald black woman to send to the artist designing the cover for Climaxxx. It was love at first sight. I don't know who she is but I want to fuck her.

The cover for Climaxxx is going to be bad as hell! I just approved the sketches so we are on to the next step. 

I wish I could join my fictional black lesbian sorority, Kappa Lambda Rho....LOL. 

I'm editing chapter three of Sweat. It's a slow process but I'm almost done. Stay tuned for that.

Anyway, check out the woman above. Tell me she is not bad as hell!
Related Posts with Thumbnails