Sunday, June 8, 2014

Black Entrepreneurship & Me


I want to own a business and I think more black people should feel like me...

I don't know what type of business I want to own, but I do know it should be something I love. Therefore it will either be some type of publishing company or something involving books.

For a while, I thought about starting a newspaper, but then I brushed the idea aside because newspapers are going the way of the dinosaur. Any type of newspaper I start will be politically incorrect, honest and in your face. It will be a black newspaper never before seen by the world (kinda like this blog). Unfortunately, I believe it will also be ignored by whites and blacks alike. 

For a while, I thought about starting a book club of some kind, but then I brushed the idea aside because I'm not quite sure how I would make money from a book club. 

So, I'm kinda stuck trying to decide what type of business to create. The only thing that I'm certain of is that my business HAS to offer some type of product....not a service...but a product. This product has to be something that is not offered any place else. With this in mind, the newspaper idea sounds ideal, but again, I don't think anyone would read my newspaper.
Related Posts with Thumbnails