Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Act Like A Lady Think Like A Lesbian



I am going to write a relationship book for black lesbians. It will be a funny spoof of Steve Harvey's Act Like A Lady Think Like A Man. 

The book will be titled, Act Like A Lady Think Like A Lesbian: The black lesbians guide to sex, love, and romance.

The idea for this book came from all the emails I received reading, "I don't know where to go to meet women" or "How do you know if a woman likes you?"

I'm no expert on women, but I do know how to love, romance, and fuck! 

I do know how to seduce a woman. 

I do know how to tell if a woman is interested. 

I am going to take THIS post and turn it into a relationship book. This book will be funny and entertaining. I plan to write it long-hand in a composition notebook. 

I'm not sure what the format will be but I plan to publish and print copies of this book! I'm thinking about making it a pocket book like some of those Idiot's Guides...


I'm thinking about including illustrations...LOL!

Anyway, let me know what you think of this idea. If you have any suggestions about the book you can tell me about them HERE.
Related Posts with Thumbnails