Sunday, May 18, 2014

Thinking of Ways To Promote Sweat


I want to promote Sweat.

I want Sweat to be so popular that 100,000 people are reading and purchasing each chapter. 

Don't get me wrong. I'm happy with the success of Sweat so far. However, I want more. I want every black lesbian in this country reading and anticipating the next chapter of Sweat. I want Sweat to be so popular that it leads to something more for the serial.

I want to be the most recognizable black lesbian author in the world. I'm going to do what I have to do to get to that point. I'm going to step my game up and stop being so slow writing the chapters. Life threw me a curve ball with my grandma's death, but slowly but surely I'm returning to my old self.

In addition to putting out Sweat, I'm currently working on a full length novel titled Sperm. I hope to have it out some time in the near future. In the meantime, I've come up with some ways to promote Sweat.

  1. I'm going to give Sweat its own website....complete with illustrated character profiles.
  2. I have this idea in my head for a 30 second animated cartoon that will play as the website is loading. In my head the characters are engaged in a "touchy" and sexy basketball game while wearing some bootylicious basketball uniforms. This 30 second video will serve as an introduction to the characters. In the background, Kurtis Blow's Basketball will be playing....

 

The website I have in my head will be so well put together that even my haters will stop and admire it. I'm hoping the traffic from the website will be enough to generate more fans and sells of Sweat.

Anyway, what do you think? I want your opinion. Hit the comment section or email me. 
Related Posts with Thumbnails