Saturday, May 31, 2014

My First Taste of Chocolate


Yesterday night I slept with Chocolate. After months of pursuing her and backing off I finally got the booty. Can you believe it? I certainly can't believe it. Let me just say she actually initiated it...

Last night while working on Sweat I received a text message from Chocolate asking, "What are you doing?" 

I replied, "Writing. I'm getting ready to take a shower and go to bed."

Chocolate replied, "Sounds good. Can I come over and join you?"

I'm thinking she's joking. I reply, "Sure...come on over....Lol." 

Thirty minutes later Chocolate is calling my phone from the front gate of my apartment complex. At this point I'm getting nervous as hell because I'm thinking she might be serious about "joining me." 

Nevertheless I quickly turned on some music that I hope encourages her to join me...


You might think it's corny, but Chocolate immediately got the point. She commented on the song upon walking in the door.

"Nice song," she said while smiling.

There was an awkward moment of silence.

I've been turned down so many times by this woman that I didn't know whether or not to make a move. I accepted the fact that we would just be friends. I noticed she was carrying a small duffle bag. I assumed she brought a change of clothes and other necessities with her.

I looked at her and asked, "So, what's up? What's going on? You must have been bored or something?"

Chocolate: "No, I wasn't bored. I'm just tired of running away from my feelings."

Me: "Ok...and how do you feel?"

Chocolate: "I feel like a woman in love."

I nodded, but I didn't comment.

Chocolate: "Do you still feel the same way about me?"

Me: "Does it matter?"

Chocolate: "Yes, it matters."

Me: "Yes, I still feel the same way."

At that point Chocolate hugged me. I hugged her back.

Chocolate: "You still want to take a shower?"

Me: "Yes."

Before we hopped in the shower I put on a few songs from Destiny Child's The Writings On The Wall album (the only album I ever liked from Beyonce), Tevin Campbell and Babyface...








The sex started in the shower. Chocolate washed my body and made her way downtown. 

When the shower was over we hit the sheets! Without getting too nasty I'll say this is the best sex I've had in a long time. It was just what I needed. 

Chocolate and I spent the night talking about life and each other. She's still not my girlfriend, but I think we're making progress. 

The next morning I cooked her breakfast (French toast, turkey sausage and eggs). 

We spent the remainder of the day talking.

Sigh...finally!
Related Posts with Thumbnails