Friday, May 30, 2014

Just Because I'm Curious...


I'm sitting at my computer right now writing chapter three of Sweat. I just finished describing a relationship Tionne has with a woman prior to her life with Suzette. The relationship with the woman was taken from a page in my own life. That relationship was my relationship with the bitch I've never been able to get over.

As I sat back and thought about it I realized much of what I've wrote in Sweat stems from my own life and personality.  Let me show you...
  • Mollica's political views and her politically incorrect attitude belongs to me.
  • Odessa's style of dress is my own. 
  • Olivia's need to overachieve and accomplish great things are my own desires. 
I'm curious to know how many of you picked up the above while reading Sweat? Hit the poll below...



Related Posts with Thumbnails