Monday, May 19, 2014

Diary of a Black Lesbian Radio Coming Soon!


Diary of a Black Lesbian Radio will debut in June. I haven't set a date yet but June is the month the show will debut on BlogTalkRadio. I'll post more information about the show (time, day, etc) later.

I have picked my co-host. I like her and I think you will too. She's educated and she went to the other black all girls school known as Bennett (remember I went to Spelman). We click. You'll meet her soon. 

The show will be very organized and on-point. We've been putting together a list of topics we want to discuss on the show. So, far we only have two topics...
  1. Exes We Hate
  2. These Damn Bisexuals (note...the goal here is not to bash bisexuals...just discuss our experiences with them).
Because I want this show to be successful (and I want it to spread like fire via word of mouth) I'm open to any topics you suggest. I want you to be equally involved in the production of the show. You can suggest topics and you can actively call into the show and participate in the conversation. 

Anyway, if you have any suggestions for the show, or any topics you want to discuss, you can submit them anonymously using this LINK or you can leave them in the comment section of this post.
Related Posts with Thumbnails