Friday, May 9, 2014

A Well Deserved Ass Whopping


Today I went to grandma's house to pick up my baby pictures, prom pictures, great grandmother's bible etc. I wanted to get these things before someone else did. While there I picked up a photo album full of pictures of grandma's children, grandchildren, nieces, nephews, sisters and brothers. This photo album has pictures of grandma in it when she was a young woman about my age. There is a picture in it of her with a boyfriend who was a sailor in the navy.  I decided to take it too. 

Great grandma's (grandma's mother) bible is coming apart, but grandma kept napkins from her children's weddings in the bible. She kept obituaries in the bible. She kept newspaper clipping in the bible. This bible is a goldmine of information about our family. So, I'm happy I was able to get my hands on it.

As the family historian and genealogist, I think it's only right that I should have these things. 

Anyway, I arrive at my mother's house with these items and my brother immediately snatches the photo album from me. I didn't protest or say anything to him. I just gave him a dirty look. This asshole began taking pictures out of the album with the intention of scanning them into the computer. He took a picture of grandma from the album and said he was going to put it on Facebook. I told him NOT to do that shit because I don't think it's right. 

Grandma would not have wanted her pictures on the internet. Facebook is no longer just a social network. It is also a search engine. The thought of my grandmother's picture showing up in Google search made me snap. 

I began demanding that this nigga NOT put grandma's picture on Facebook. He pretty much said, "Fuck you." At that point we began going back and forth. Our exchange got heated and he put his hands on me. 

He is over 6 feet tall....I'm 5'4 and small in size. He had my ass hemmed up against the wall in the living room. I couldn't move my arms, but I kicked his ass HARD in the balls. Soon as he bent over in pain I picked up a heavy glass vase from a nearby table and smashed it across his head. And that vase cracked his head open. 

At that point, my mom came running into the room to see what the hell was going on. What she found is my brother crying on the floor with blood gushing from his head. Right now he is sitting his ass in the local emergency room getting stitches. 

Do I feel bad? Hell no! That shit felt good as hell. I never could stand the bastard. I sometimes question whether or not he is my biological brother.

He fucked with the wrong somebody. I told him if ever puts his hands on me again I'll kill him. 

Tomorrow, he can sit his dumbass in church, at grandma's funeral, with a line of stitches going down his head.
Related Posts with Thumbnails