Sunday, April 20, 2014

Wanted: Co-host For My Radio Show


Now that I've decided to take my platform to the next level and create a radio show I need a co-host. I originally had someone in mind for this position, but we fell out. I'm not feeling her anymore. So, her loss is YOUR gain. 

The lady who suggested I create a show told me to post an ad on Creative Loafing. I figured I would come to my blog FIRST because I have plenty of good people who read my blog. 

I'm still working out the details, but the show will be 2 hours long (sometimes maybe 1 hour and 30 minutes). 

Each 2 hour show will cover a topic (i.e., ex-girlfriends, sex, love, relationships, etc). 

Each show will take place on either Sunday or Tuesday. Why those days? Because those are my "lazy ain't got shit to do" days.

Periodically, there will be guest on the show. 

Again, this idea is still a work in progress. 

What I'm looking for in a co-host....

I'm looking for an African American lesbian, who is opinionated, educated and well-spoken. I'm looking for someone who is a fem (no offense to all others...I'm a tomboy myself...so I need someone slightly opposite of me). I'm looking for someone who is sexually experienced with WOMEN (Why? Because we will talk about lesbian sex). I'm looking for someone with a nice voice. I'm looking for someone with charisma and a good personality. I'm looking for someone who is goofy and funny. Basically, I'm looking for a well-rounded individual.

Age doesn't matter. 

Location doesn't matter (if you're not familiar with Blogtalkradio look it up....it can be done over skype, phone and the computer). 

If you're interested in being considered this is what I want from you....

I want a brief biography....Tell me where you are from, what you do with your life, when you knew you were gay, your relationship status, your education and professional accomplishments etc. Don't worry...this is for my eyes only. I respect your privacy. The more I know about you the better. 

My co-host can create a persona....just like I have for this blog. So, you don't have to be concerned about your privacy. 

Email me your biographies: lezintellect@gmail.com

If I like more than one person....then I will have more than one co-host. I'm open to the idea of having a panel similar to The View

P.S. If you have any friends who might be interested in this opportunity send them this post.
Related Posts with Thumbnails