Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Thirsty Ass Niggas & Trifling Ass Studs


I'm writing this blog because I'm sick of this man (and men like him) emailing me...

Yesterday my blog was hit by a series of comments by a man calling himself  "Cigar Face." I read the comments but I ignored them. Today, this asshole decided to send me a series of emails...

I'm a hard working man with my own home car job cash. I really don't need anyone for nothing! I'm not gay or lonely! When her and I first met we instantly got into each others face.Studs with their respectful caring men who cares about them. Its something that you should address? ? something that

I read this^^^nonsense and I was looking like...


I have received a lot of jacked up, grammatically incorrect, hard to read/understand emails. This one might be close to the top of the list. I didn't understand what this man was asking or what he was saying. The only thing I got from his email was that he is sleeping with a stud. From the comments he left on my blog yesterday this chick has a girlfriend...

Nobody belongs to anybody! Man woman or any obsessively charged romantic ideas are out the window when a stud meets the man god has for her, could be one out of a million but every woman has a secret and will keep it when she gets nailed by her man that god has for her. I have a hott stud who look like sanaa lathan who loves having sex with me and leaves her girlfriend who lives with her and do me then go home to her.

Had this man taken time out to read my archives he would have seen where I HAVE addressed dick looking studs and bisexuals. Frankly, I don't feel like going deep in this topic. I replied back to his email...

Seriously, can you please stop writing me? Your business is YOUR business. Be happy and stop writing me.
He responded...
You blackwomen Are the most vicious good blackmen hating women the world! I don't like you or want anything from you but one simple answer and you are not even wise or grown enough to do that. I do like my black stud girlfriend. Only her. I m not into blackwomen cause most of them are damaged goods like yourself.
 I replied...
Why the fuck are you writing me then you retarded ass nigga??? If I’m so damn damaged why the hell are you asking me these dumbass questions??? Like I said, go be fucking happy and STOP WRITING ME. I don’t give a shit about your life. Peace!

I can't stand men like this guy. It's obvious this stud is probably the closest he's ever been to a black woman. She is probably the best he could do. The sane straight men that I know aren't checking for a chick that dresses like a man. I know black men will fuck anything, but all of the men I know like FEMININE women...not masculine chicks. They aren't going to look at Snoop from The Wire, who dresses like a man, and get hard...


So, if this man is really screwing a REAL stud he must be hard up for women.

Most black women don't want an angry bitter misogynist. Sisters can smell that shit a mile away and most stir clear of it. Chances are they aren't checking him.

He's sitting around considering himself a "good" black man because he has done the things that we NORMAL people do everyday (i.e., sustain employment and keep a roof over our heads).

Pathetic!

I don't know what the hell is wrong with niggas out here today. They think because they have done the bare minimum in life chicks are supposed to kiss their ass. Fuck outta here!

I'm sitting on a six figure bank account, two cars, a nice apartment, two college degrees and mind full of knowledge. Yet you don't see me puffing out my chest like I'm special.

Black men need to get themselves together and stop being proud of doing basic shit that you and I do every damn day.

As for his relationship...let's be real...the chick is bisexual...and what she's doing to her girlfriend she will turn around and do to his ass. He's too thirsty and stupid as hell to see it. I wonder if this woman knows she's fucking a man who ain't shit. Anyway, this song is dedicated to him...

Related Posts with Thumbnails