Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Tell Me Your Thoughts...


Now that chapter two of Sweat is out I'm on to chapter three. People keep asking me when is Odessa going to find out about Olivia and Fredericka. You'll have to keep reading to find out. I can tell you it won't be in chapter three. I have four more characters to introduce. They will all appear in chapter three. So, keep reading. 

In the meantime, I would like your feedback on the characters/plot of Sweat so far. I would like some thoughtful feedback.Will it influence the way I write my stories and characters? No. I'm still going to write them the way I see fit, but it will give me insight into the minds of you, my readers.

I put together a ONE question survey. It is completely anonymous. It is for my eyes only. 

Feel free to take the survey by clicking this LINK.

Related Posts with Thumbnails