Friday, April 18, 2014

I'm Back!


I'm back people! 

I know it's been a long time. I didn't plan to stay gone that long, but this thing called LIFE got in the way.  I have some good news! 

Chapter two of Sweat is DONE! 

Thanks for being patient. I had to make sure it was done right. Chapter two is 24 pages long and it's all about my R&B superstar, Mollica Bakunda. Chapter three is partially done as well. I promise future chapters won't take this long.

I will release Chapter two either Sunday, Monday or Tuesday night. It depends on when my "test audience" gets back to me with their feedback. At that point, I will upload it to Amazon Kindle, Barnes and Noble Nook, and Gumroad. It should be available to you the very next day. Don't worry, I will make a post with links to all three sites. 

Without giving away too much, keep this song in your head...


There is a hardcore bump and grind scene in chapter two and this song^^^ plays a major role in that scene. 

Next...

For those of you planning to purchase chapter two through Gumroad, I suggest you go out and purchase a $10.00 prepaid debit card or something similar. Why? Because I'm not sure if the site is secure. I've been staring at it for the last two days. Based on what I know about fraud and banking, I wouldn't stick my debit card information in it. The website may be perfectly fine...I'm just skeptical. So, go get yourself a prepaid debit card before using Gumroad to make your purchase. 

Next...

Diary of A Black Lesbian is hitting the airwaves...sort of!  

I've decided to create a 2 hour weekly Sunday night blogtalkradio show called Diary of A Black Lesbian Radio. We're going to talk about everything from sex, relationships and ex-girlfriends. You, my devoted listeners, will have the opportunity to call into my show and add your 2 cents to the conversation. Isn't that exciting? If you think this blog is FIRE you haven't seen anything yet!

I was encouraged to create a radio show by a new woman in my life. Apparently, I have a good platform for a radio show. I don't know how this squeaky southern accent of mine will go over on radio, but we shall see! Maybe radio is the new frontier for me. Who knows....maybe this will lead to a bigger opportunity. 

Stay tuned.
Related Posts with Thumbnails