Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sweat: Chapter Two Is Coming...


Chapter two of Sweat is in the works. 

People keeping asking, "Where is chapter two?" 

I am working on it. 

I don't want to rush through Sweat. I pay a great deal of attention to characters and detail in my stories. So, I rewrite chapters over and over again before I am happy. 

Please be patient with me.

Also, I have a dying grandparent, who had two heart attacks TODAY. I have some shit on my mind. I'm trying not to sink into depression. Therefore, I have been working on Sweat while spending my days in the hospital with my grandmother. 

Believe me...if you thought chapter one was good you haven't seen nothing yet. It will be worth the wait.

I have decided to grant another wish... 

I will offer ALL chapters of Sweat on Amazon Kindle and Barnes and Noble Nook. I got your emails....wish granted. I will still offer Sweat through Gumroad as well...for those of you who wish to continue downloading a PDF to your computer.
Related Posts with Thumbnails