Saturday, March 1, 2014

Sweat: Chapter One Survey....


If you read chapter one of Sweat please take my one question survey....

I value your opinion...good or bad...I want to hear what you have to say. The survey is anonymous. So, you can speak your mind freely. You don't have to worry about hurting my feelings. 

If you didn't like it cool....tell me WHY you didn't like it. 

If you liked it great...tell me WHY/WHAT you liked.

I am looking for detailed opinions of chapter one. If you just want to say, "It was really good" go ahead and bypass this survey. Nothing personal...but that doesn't give me any insight into public opinion. I want to know specifically what you liked, disliked, can't get enough of, etc. Give me details! 

You can take my one question survey by clicking this link.
Related Posts with Thumbnails