Monday, February 24, 2014

What Is Wrong With Some Of You Chicks?!?


I don't understand what the hell is going on with some of you chicks. And it is the old and the young alike...

I get emails from women reading "I have a crush on you," which is baffling in itself because most of you don't know me. Generally speaking, I don't have a problem with these emails. I find them flattering. I usually respond back with a polite comment like, "Aww that's sweet...I'm flattered" and that's usually where it ends with me. I honestly don't give it a second thought...not even when some of you include a nice picture. Why? Because I have no interest in meeting anyone through this blog. There was a time when I thought I could do it, but the thought of meeting someone off the internet turns me off.

When these same women CONTINUE to write me and the tone of their emails become obsessive and downright repulsive (example, "I have fantasies about you...let me explain") it seriously makes me want to QUIT blogging. 

There was one woman who was writing me so frequently that I stopped responding. I didn't have an issue with this woman until her "I have a crush on you" tone switched to "I feel I'm entitled to your attention...and not this Chocolate broad you keep pursuing." That's when I decided to cut the bitch off and stop responding. 

I wish there was a way to prevent women from catching feelings for me. As much as I come across as an asshole, you would think this would be a non-issue. But some women like assholes. Again, this is not the problem. The problem is too many are taking it too far. If I don't return your feelings don't take it personally and don't come at me on some stalking shit! Move on with your lives!

It's about respecting my space and setting boundaries. Think before you email me. Ask yourself if this is something appropriate before sending it to me. Ask yourself if you're crossing the line and intruding on my space.
Related Posts with Thumbnails