Sunday, January 26, 2014

Love


Valentine's Day is coming up and I want to use that day to show Chocolate how much I love her. Chocolate isn't my girlfriend. We're not even dating. However, when I'm around her my heart starts beating fast. I think about her all the time. I know without a doubt that I'm in love with her, and I want her to be my girlfriend. 

There is only one problem...

Chocolate doesn't trust me. She hasn't come right out and said it, but that's the feeling I get. She is very warm towards me one minute and cold and aloof the next. I think this is her way of keeping me at arm's length. I understand why she feels this way. After all, I did choose Yellow Bone over her once upon a time. She's probably afraid of letting me back into her heart, which again, I understand. 

Still I want this woman. I've wanted her since the moment I laid eyes on her. I said I would let her make the first move, but obviously that's not going to happen. So, I guess it's up to me. I'm thinking about kidnapping her. Let me explain...

Chocolate told me she is off work on February 12, 13, 14, 15. As we all know Valentine's Day falls on February 14. I figure I can kidnap her on February 13 and take her out of town somewhere. 

Right now I'm looking for a bed & breakfast somewhere in the Georgia mountains. I want to be near a fireplace. I have an image in my head in which I'm holding Chocolate in my arms in front of a fireplace and I'm telling her how much I love her. As soon as I find a resort I like I'm booking a room. 

There are a few issues with this plan....

Chocolate may not appreciate me kidnapping her. She may not appreciate me taking her out of town without her consent. She may not appreciate the reality that her clothes, toothbrush etc are at home. I figure anything she needs I can buy....if it means not telling her my plan. She may have plans for Valentine's Day and she may not appreciate me just taking matters into my own hands. 

I'm not sure if I should move forward with my plan or not. 

What do you think? If you were in Chocolate shoes how would you feel about being dragged off to a resort in the Georgia mountains?
Related Posts with Thumbnails