Friday, January 3, 2014

I'm Not Gay Anymore


I've decided as of today I'm not gay anymore. I'm not straight or bisexual either. I'm officially ASEXUAL. 

I don't like men. 

I don't like women.

I have no desire for either of them. 

I've thought about it. The only thing women have brought to my life is MISERY. From the cradle to today it's been nothing but bullshit. The only woman who has been a constant source of happiness in my life is my grandmother and she's on her way to the stairway in heaven.
 
The bad outweighs the good. It's to the point now that my desire to be with a woman is damn near non-existent. The only thing I can think about is killing a chick and making money.

And it's partly my fault...I don't know how to pick 'em, but then again the goddamn pickings ain't shit. I have a bad taste in my mouth, and unfortunately, it has polluted everything from my sex drive to any desire I HAD to be with women.

If I ever feel a need for an orgasm again it will be one that I will give myself!

Fuck this flag....


This is my new flag...


I might change the name of my blog to Diary of A Fucking Asexual...Driven that way by an endless parade of lying skanks, skeezers and hoes.
Related Posts with Thumbnails