Friday, November 22, 2013

The Woman I Want To Meet...


Do you see the pretty black doctor in the picture? I don't know who the hell she is, but I want her! I've always wanted her. She is only thing I want more than a writing career. However, for whatever reason I cannot find her. 

I am looking for a black lesbian who is equal to the woman above (i.e., pretty, educated, classy, on-point etc). Sometimes I question whether or not women like this even exist. I have met one black lesbian lawyer in my lifetime No doctors. No bankers. No high level executives. Instead, most of the black lesbians I run across don't even have a bachelors degree...let alone a professional degree.

And it doesn't even have be a situation where we are dating. I just want to befriend women like her. Where are they?
Related Posts with Thumbnails