Friday, October 4, 2013

My Life At The Moment


I just got back home with Yellow Bone. I will be here for a few days before I take off again. 

The first thing I did upon arriving home was visit a grocery store. I've been craving some soul food. So, I stopped to pick up everything I need to make a feast. Tomorrow I'm cooking some black-eye peas, collard greens, cornbread, baked chicken, butter beans (with okra), dressing and potato salad. I also plan to make a sweet potato pie. I have been dying for a slice of sweet potato pie!

Moving on...

While away on my trip I purchased two like new brother word processors. One is a word processor/typewriter...


While the other is a word processor/jet ink printer...

 
When I'm done traveling I plan to hit the ground running with both of these machines. 

I'm getting down to business. I'm canceling my cable and I plan to use my internet in moderation. So, I'll probably blog once a week at the most. I'm dedicating myself to writing at least 5 hours a day. 

The only time I plan to leave my apartment  is to shop, exercise (I'm starting tennis lessons at the end of this month) and to spend time with Yellow Bone. I don't plan to be a hermit, but I do plan to commit myself to my craft. Everything else (with the exception of my grandmother back home) will take a backseat.
Related Posts with Thumbnails