Saturday, October 26, 2013

It's Over...


and this time it's for good!

Yesterday, I asked Yellow Bone to marry me, AGAIN....and once AGAIN she said NO!

I'm done! 

I'm not going to keep putting myself out there for a woman, who clearly does not want more than a relationship with me. As much as we've talked about our future, I don't think Yellow Bone honestly knows what the hell she wants when it comes to me. One minute we're talking about our future, kids, etc. The next, I'm on one knee proposing/trying to make shit happen...only to be slapped in the face with a solid NO. She didn't even hesitate. She flat out said NO.

I want something much more. I'm 28 years old and I'm still playing this merry-go-round nonsense with a woman. I'm tired of this bullshit!

I'm sick of coming home to a cold lonely studio apartment. I want to get married and buy a house with a nice big yard where my children (assuming I ever have any) can play, and a pond where I can fish. I want to come home to a warm, loving, caring woman. 

Yellow Bone has made it clear she doesn't want to be that woman. 

Fine! I'm moving the hell on, and I'm going to find a woman who will have me! 

I've been crying off and on all day, but I'm brushing myself off and moving forward. 
Related Posts with Thumbnails