Saturday, September 28, 2013

Yellow Bone & My Pilgrimage Around The World


Yellow Bone has been sitting around worrying about me. I can't say that I blame her. If I were in her shoes I would be worried too. It's not everyday your girlfriend quits her job while making a pilgrimage around the world by herself. I would be more than worried. I would be frantic.

No amount of phone calls or text messages can put her mind at ease. No matter how many times I say, "Baby, I'm fine...stopping worrying" she is not convinced. 

Again, I can't say that I blame her. 

Today I sent her the can of popcorn you see above with a note that reads....
I'm okay baby. Stop worrying about me. When I return home you and I will snuggle up together and eat this delicious can of popcorn in front of the television. 
I love you always,
"Insert my government name"
Nice gesture, but it didn't do anything to calm Yellow Bone's worries.  So, I went online and purchased her a round trip ticket to Hawaii, which is my next stop.

Hopefully, a little love making, and several strolls on the beach with me, will calm her nerves. 
Related Posts with Thumbnails