Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I Want To Have A Conversation With You...


Just a quick blog...

A little less than a week ago I received a reponse to my survey asking for topic suggestions for my blog. This particular response caught my attention and I'm interested in having a conversation with the woman who wrote it...

Question one: What would you like to see me write about?
  •  Answer:  The lack of educated, beautiful black lesbians who have their shit together and where the hell to find them.
Question two: How did you find my blog? What do you think about my blog?
  • Answer:  Found it by browsing the web. I think your blog is raw and real. As a black lesbian, reading your blog allows me to have "interaction" with someone who is educated and has their stuff together. I do not have many lesbian friends who have themselves together and I cannot hang with people who are not trying to be productive. I am a pharmacist, became one at 24 so I want to be around educated folks. Even though I do not know you, you're like the friend that I do not have yet; even if it is one sided. Keep up the good work and keep chasing your dreams!
If you are the woman who wrote this please email me. Don't be shy. I just want to have a conversation with you.

Email: lezintellect@gmail.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails