Friday, September 13, 2013

I Don't Feel Like Blogging Anymore...


I don't feel like blogging anymore. I'm not quitting my blog. I'm taking a few weeks off...

A strange feeling has come over me. It has nothing to do with this blog. I think this feeling speaks more about my life right now. I'm feeling extremely discontent. I'm not unhappy. I'm not depressed. I'm just...discontent and bored right now. 

I've decided to take some time off and travel. I'm traveling across the United States, Africa (Kenya, South Africa, Sierre Leone, Nigeria), Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Canada, Mexico, Barbados, Trindad, The UK, France, Germany, The Netherlands, Australia, and Sweden.

Hopefully, when I return I will be back to normal.

If you want to chat email me: lezintellect@gmail.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails