Monday, August 12, 2013

The Black Lesbian's Guide To Meeting Women & Getting Laid!!!


Now that I'm over my depression, it's back to the grind.

Several of you requested that I write a post about how to meet women. I'm not sure why some of you think I'm an expert on this topic. I can count the number of women I've pursued on one hand. I am NOT a pursuer. While you may not believe this, I'm very much an introvert. It takes a lot for me to leave my comfort zone and pursue a woman who I find attractive. I'm typically the individual being pursued. 

Like many of you, I fear being shot down. Rejection is a HARD pill to swallow. It has the ability to fuck up your confidence. Once you hit a brick wall two or three times with women it can be discouraging. However, on the flip side, once you hit it off with a woman your confidence will skyrocket.

I don't know if it has anything to do with the way I look or what, but every major girlfriend I've had pursued me...not the other way around! When it comes to women I have the following going for me: 
  1. I'm good-looking.
  2. I'm an affectionate and passionate  lover.
  3. I have charisma and I'm funny.
  4. I have a good head on my shoulders.
  5. Under normal circumstances, I'm a loyal and devoted partner.
That's me!

There are some women reading this, who probably have some things they need to work on before trying to attract a mate. If your gut is leaning, and your titties sag, you need to take care of those things before trying to attract a mate. If your teeth are fucked up, and your edges are gone, you need to fix that shit before trying to attract a mate!

I know this might sound superficial, but your physical appearance matters. Your physical appearance will be the FIRST thing that she notice. Without some visible swag you're probably going to be lonely as hell...unless you're trying to attract someone in the same swagless boat as you. 

For the purpose of this blog, I can only talk about what works for ME once she has given me a sign that she might be gay and interested in me.  

First, let's start with the signs that a woman might be gay...

Signs That A Woman (specifically a black woman) Is Gay
  1. She's a stud. This is pretty damn obvious. If you see a chick, who looks and dresses like a man, she is probably gay. (Don't hate me for being honest). 
  2. You catch her giving YOU looks that women...straight women...don't usually give to other women. Women tell me I talk with my eyes and my facial expressions. While I won't pursue a woman, I will look her up and down in a sexual way. And I don't try to hide it. I've given the damn you look good look and I've received it as well. 
  3. She flirts with you, but she might pretend that she's playing. More than likely she's trying to see if you will respond.
  4.  She talks about her gay and lesbian friends. Sometimes women mention their crew with emphasis on their sexual orientation just to see how you will react. 
  5. When she talks about an ex or current boo she uses words like, "my significant other" "my other half" and even "me and that individual." This is not a given, but from experience, whenever a black woman avoids saying words like, "my boyfriend" "my boo" "my husband" and "my man" chances are she's not dating a MALE.
  6. Her body language: From experience, when a chick is touching you while in the midst of conversation she's about that gay life!
  7. After getting close you never hear her talk about an ex-boyfriend, husband etc: Unless the chick is a nun, chances are she's been interested in someone at some point in her life. If you don't ever hear her bring up an ex-boyfriend or husband she is probably not about that straight life. Though, this isn't a given.
  8. She avoids you for no apparent reason. Though this is not a given, if someone was cool with you before suddenly begins avoiding and ignoring you, she's probably attracted to you. She is likely trying to hide her feelings...for whatever reason. Though her actions might be perceived as homophobic (if you're openly gay and she's not) chances are it is something much deeper.
  9. She text you randomly throughout the day, multiple times a day, just to see what you're doing.
  10. She insist that you welcome her with an embrace, and that embrace is LONGER than any embrace you receive from a straight woman.
Next...

How To Reel Her In Once You Are "Talking" or Getting To Know Each Other
  1. Send her flowers, cards and candy. Women eat this shit up. Chocolate covered strawberries are a hit for me! This is how it works: First thing, send her the chocolate covered strawberries with a card that reads something like A tasty treat for someone sweet! Next thing, she will probably call you to thank you. At that point say something like, "You deserve it boo...you're worth the world!"
  2. When you two talk on the phone late at night play some music in the background. Black women, regardless of age, love some old school R&B. Put on some Marvin Gaye, Teddy Pendergrass, and Jodeci while you're talking to her. I bet she will comment on the music in a favorable way.
  3. When you're around her wear some seductive perfume. If she likes it she will be on you like bees on honey! Take that opportunity to pull her close and wrap your arms around her. If she's feeling you, she won't pull away. 
  4. Make your dates special. Dinner and a movie goes a long way, but switch it up sometimes. Surprise her! Take her to a planetarium. Pull her close as you gaze at the stars!
  5. Impress her with your intelligence. If she has something going for herself she will admire and respect your brain. 
  6. Send her text messages throughout the day that reading something like, I can't stop thinking about you. I hope you're having a good day. 
  7. When she's over at your place put on some R&B music and light some scented candles. Don't over do it. You don't want the chick to think you're trying to seduce her too early in the game. 
  8. Show her all the good aspects of your personality (don't worry...if things work out, she'll probably see the bad in due time). 
  9. If the above works as planned have the "safe sex" talk with her. Get tested together. 
  10. When you're ready to take it to the next level invest in The Rabbit (assuming she's into that type of thing) and set a romantic scene for her. She will likely respond accordingly.
If none of the above works for you, you're lame, and I can't help you! 

I can't teach you how to be charming and romantic. I can't help you with your swag. I can only tell you what works for me. Every woman is different. What works with one woman may not work with the next. You have to listen and pay attention to women. I guarantee once you get to know her, and she makes it clear that she's feeling you, the rest will come naturally! Just let it flow!
Related Posts with Thumbnails