Friday, August 16, 2013

My Favorite Song & Yellow Bone


Yellow Bone just left my apartment. 

My poor baby is stressed out over changes happening at her job. When she came over today she looked upset and disheveled. I was drafting my business plan for my t-shirt venture and blasting my MP3 player when she came over.

After seeing how upset she was I flipped to my favorite song, You Are Everything by The Stylistics...


and I pulled Yellow Bone into my arms. 

She wrapped her arms around my neck and I slid my arms around her waist. She began to weep on my shoulder as we moved slowly to the sound of the music. 

Me (softly): It's okay baby...everything is going to be alright. 

The song repeated itself. I continued to hold her close, which is what she needed.

It was a soft and sweet moment for us.

Today, You Are Everything officially became our song.
Related Posts with Thumbnails