Thursday, August 22, 2013

I Have No Love For These People (A Rant)


There is a certain group of black people that I HATE. There is no other way to say it. I have absolutely no love in my heart for this group of black folks. Some of you may be thinking, What the hell? How can you be gay, black, a woman and hate another group?

I'm human and I'm flawed. I admit I have some deep issues.

I've felt this way for years, but like so many others in the black community I keep quiet about it. Why? Because for decades we've been told, It's the white man's fault...  Don't blame the victim... It's not their fault they've succumb to the pitfalls of ignorance. Blame racism, inequality, oppression, and white supremacy.

For decades we (those of us who are tired of this subset of black people) have been forced to turn a blind eye out of some type of misguided ideology of racial unity. We've been told the problem is the white man. We've been told the problem is racism, inequality, white oppression, white supremacy, etc. While we acknowledge those things are issues, we also know those things cannot be solely blamed for the nonsense going on with this lot of black people. I'm tried of this crap. I'm sick of hearing this crap. I have some shit to say and I don't care if some of you find your feelings hurt...

I'm sick and tired of the ghetto black people who have completely taken over the black community. Everything this toxic group of motherfuckers touch turns to poison. I don't care if it's music, schools or neighborhoods. When they invade, things go to hell quickly! And guess who gets to suffer with them? Those of us with our heads on straight. Why? Because we're too black to assimilate into white communities, and no matter what we CANNOT fully escape the trappings of the black community. No matter where we go, or what we do, "they" follow us.

I see alot of bullshit here in Atlanta. Things have gone from bad to hopeless and it's because this group of folks won't stop breeding! The ghetto niggas and hoodrats are the MAIN black people popping out babies. And it scares the hell out of me that women like the one in the picture are raising the next generation. 

Black sociologist continue to blame racism, inequality, and poverty for the nonsense going on with this subset, but as someone who grew up poor, I call bullshit. Poverty NEVER stopped me from dreaming, believing and achieving. It didn't stop me from TRYING. It didn't stop me from pursuing an education. In fact, poverty MOTIVATED me to achieve my goals. The poor people I grew up with (and most of those in my family) did NOT act/carry themselves like the hoodrats and thugs out here today. We were poor, but we had pride in our appearance and education.

I worry about the future and what it will mean for my children. I want to buy a house, but I worry about bad elements moving into the community and fucking it up. I want to send my children to good schools, but I worry about sending them to area public schools. I want my children to marry other black people, but I worry they might come home and say some shit like, Mama, I'm not attracted to members of my race.

Some of you might be reading this and thinking, Oh damn, she has finally lost her mind, but be honest with yourselves. Can you honestly say the black community is better off today than it was decades ago? At some point something went terribly wrong. 

I'm just honest enough to admit I don't want to be around certain members of the black race. I don't want anything to do with them. I have no love or respect for them. No amount of shaming is going to change my mind.

Ideally, people like me should join together and separate ourselves from the ghetto people in the black community. However, we cannot do that because at some point our nice, quiet, predominately black middle class communities are completely invaded by thugs and hoodrats. Our children's schools are invaded by the offspring of these people. And once they invade they bring their entire hood with them. 

I would like to live in a quiet black middle class community, but those communities don't sustain themselves  over time. Eventually, black middle class families find themselves leaving their communities in droves just like the whites who lived there before them. It's a sad situation.

There are 5 stages of grief...
  1. Denial
  2. Anger
  3. Bargaining 
  4. Depression
  5. Acceptance
As of this post, I have reached stage 5. 
Related Posts with Thumbnails