Saturday, July 27, 2013

Yellow Bone & I Are Back On!


This is going to be short because I'm tired as hell, and I want to hit my bed...

Yellow Bone and I are back on and popping. 

I'm sure some of you probably guessed we would find our way back to each other at some point. 

Out of all the women, who have come and gone, Yellow Bone is the only one that I constantly think about. 

I love her. 

I will blog about the details of our reunion tomorrow night. 

In the meanwhile, I have to figure out a way to let Chocolate down gently. I really like her. I don't want to hurt her, but Yellow Bone has already put her foot down.

Yellow Bone: Um...yeah...all those other chicks you talk to... that shit stops right now.

Me: Okay.

I agreed because it seems like the right thing to do.

Now I have to figure out a way to break the news to Chocolate. 

Sigh...


Related Posts with Thumbnails