Monday, July 1, 2013

A Do Right Woman


I'm going to dedicate my 28th year of life to being a better woman. 

I don't think I'm a bad woman now, but I know I have so much more growing to do. I realize I need to work on improving myself before I can even think about devoting myself to a wife and kids. Though that time is almost here, I need to get my mind right so that I can be the emotionally balanced woman that my family needs. 

There are things in my life that haunt me that I haven't spoken about on this blog. Despite what some of you might think, I have my own personal hang-ups and short-comings as well. I am not a perfect woman. In fact, I'm far from perfect. But this year I'm going to work on all of the above. 

Maybe with any luck Ms. Right will walk into my life (if she hasn't already). There have been too many women in my life this year. I only need ONE to make me happy.

On another note, I'm still heartbroken over the blogger I confessed my love for on this blog. She spurned my affections and it had me feeling like...

I's is what I's is....why don't you like me???

Rejection is a hard pill to swallow, but I will be okay. 

I'm going to work on being a better me. I'm going to work on being a do right woman!
Related Posts with Thumbnails