Thursday, June 27, 2013

That Messy Shit I've Talked About: Bisexuals Seeking Studs To Raise/Support Their Kids...


Today I received an email from one of the readers of my blog. In this email, this woman referred me to a craigslist ad written by a knocked up bisexual who is seeking a stud to help raise/support the child she conceived with a man (who she doesn't even want to be apart of the child's life)....

Pretty FEM seeking STUD for my SPECIAL situation (age 35)
Looking for a good friend for my SPECIAL situation.... (WARNING: you may find this a bit extreme.)

After ending a 5 year relationship with a stud I really loved my broken heart led me astray and I tried to ridiculously erase her memory by having a relationship with a guy who I went to school with 20 years ago. I definitely wasn't looking for a guy. He was just lucky to find me hurt and embarrassingly vulnerable. After just a short time I quickly realized I AM NOT ATTRACTED TO MEN AT ALL!!! I left him and will never ever look back (grossed me out). I still can't believe I even considered that as an option for 2 seconds. What the hell was I thinking I'm still not sure?

Yet my vulnerability had already gotten me in over my head and 3 weeks later at 35 with 2 daughters 15 and 9, I found out the unbelievable news that I was pregnant (OMG!!!). I absolutely have no intentions of letting him know as I absolutely do not want nor need a BABY DADDY. Why? I DON'T LIKE MEN! Plus I am a professional who is very independent with nice home on 8 acres n nice car and been happily raising my two girls alone for 9 years with no help from their dad. I'm not even close to being rich but I hustle my ass off so I don't have to take shit from a man and so my girls don't have to be without nor live the typical "kid of a single mom with no child support" life. So not only am I not interested but he is not needed. He was just a donor. Everything happens for a reason.

I always wanted a son. After my 2nd child was born 2.8 lbs I didn't think I could have kids anymore so regardless of how it happened I am very excited about the GOD given last chance to have a Lil football star (or princess athlete) with a WOMAN I am devoted to 100%. (I will NEVER go back to MEN. YUCK!)

I am looking for a 100% lesbian stud to have as a friend and who might be interested in sharing this awesome experience with me. Even if for nothing but a good source of emotional support but definitely open to more.

I am a 5'2, 128 lb (only 8 weeks pregnant) attractive light skinned black fem who is very athletic. I play soccer (20 years) and am currently on a kickball team headed to playoffs this Sunday! No problem sending pics to prove what I say.

I know many people can't handle this and if you can't that's ok. But if you are open to the idea of starting a new family with me from the very beginning of this little miracles life I know I would make an AWESOME WIFE. My ex-girlfriend could tell you better than I could although I doubt she would be willing to. I broke up with her because she was too unstable in her life after 5 years and 100 chances to get it together. Just got tired of the excuses and BS although it truly broke my heart to leave her behind. No worries about her coming back though. Hurt her so bad she moved to California for good as she couldn't bare to be around to see me move on. She knows about my pregnancy but I didn't want her drama anymore so I passed on her offer to be a part of this child's life. I'd rather do it alone first before I have someone who doesn't have the responsibility level it takes to raise a family.

If this crazy situation somehow sounds interesting to you please let me know why and send me a pic and I will gladly send you mine.

If not no hurt feelings (I am aware of how crazy difficult finding the right fit is gonna be) and thanks for taking the time to read about mi vida loca (my crazy life).
Just so I'm not accused of making this nonsense up, here is the LINK to that craigslist post. 

I read this crap and I was looking like...

WTF?

I don't know what's wrong with these women in Atlanta. A lot of them are FUCKED UP beyond repair. A lot of them are delusional as hell and just plain LOST. 

The woman who wrote this post dumped a stud, hooked up with a man (despite her claims of not being attracted to men...I guess her other two children were the product of immaculate conceptions?!?), got knocked up, decided to kick the man to the curb, and is now seeking some thirsty ass stud to come through and raise the child with her!

I know some lonely obese or flat chested Lil Wayne looking stud with limited options is probably standing in line ready to snatch up this woman and her bastard children. She probably knows it too, which is why doesn't think twice about her situation. I wrote about this phenomenon a while ago in a blog titled, Why The Hell Are Her Kids Calling You Daddy?

This woman is demanding a woman who is 100% lesbian to co-parent/partner with her flip-flopping ass. Then she has the nerve to diss her ex-girlfriend for not having her life together. This is a classic case of the pot calling the kettle black!

For folks like me (i.e., those with standards) this woman is UNATTRACTIVE and UNAPPEALING. She is bisexual (or confused as hell). She has 2.5 fatherless children. She is 35+ years old with the mentality of a girl half her age (which is another topic for another day).

I'm done! SMH!
Related Posts with Thumbnails