Friday, June 28, 2013

Restless Ambition


My new laptop computer just arrived in the mail. I'm going to start writing my memoir. I know I've talked about it in the past, but I'm dead serious about it. I'm not going to hold anything back. I'm hoping to have it finished by the beginning of next year (2014). I have so much to talk about, but I'm determined not to make it the typical boring memoir with a beginning, middle and an end. 

I'm only 27 years old (28 come next week). So, arguably I'm still young with a lot of living to do. My life hasn't been a fairy tale, but I'm not sure if I would change anything about it.

I need something creative to occupy my time. I'm still waiting on my slow ass web designer to finish Mahogany Mystique. I'm really starting to get pissed off because I thought my site would have been done by now. I'm going to give the heifer two more weeks to finish my site. At that point, I'm going to demand my money back, and if she refuses I'm going to kick her ass! 

I have so much I want to do and I'm quite restless right now. Pray for me!
Related Posts with Thumbnails