Friday, June 14, 2013

My New Love Interest

I have a new love interest, and this one was unexpected. I met her at work. While I normally shy away from office romances, I couldn't resist this woman. I fell hard at first sight. 

The first time we met I was sitting at my desk working on an account. She came over and handed me a gift card courtesy of the bank. At first I didn't pay her any attention, but when I finally looked up I saw a short beautiful dark-skinned black woman with one of the phattest asses I've ever seen on a woman! 

My mouth literally dropped upon setting eyes on her. This woman is five feet tall. Her skin is flawless, smooth and the color of milk chocolate. On the day I met her, she was wearing some form fitting casual pants and a white satin blouse. She wore just enough makeup to highlight her gorgeous face and lips. She wore her hair curly and shoulder length. It took my brain an additional 15 seconds to send words to my mouth...

Me: Hi.

Her (smiling): Hello!

Me (thinking she has a great smile): Uh...thank you for the gift card. 

Her: You're welcome.

She turned to move on to the next desk. I don't know what the hell came over me, but I did something I wouldn't normally have the courage to do. I stood up and followed her.

Me: Excuse, what's your name? 

She told me her name. For the purpose of this blog, and all future blogs, her name will be Chocolate! 

Chocolate and I chatted for about two minutes. That was enough time for me to get her phone number. Throughout the day we texted each other. Later that night we chatted on the phone. Each night after that first night, we kept each other company over the phone. Our conversation soon took on a personal nature, and we both confessed a mutual attraction to each other. 

Chocolate is originally from Ohio. Like a lot of black people, she moved to Atlanta because she heard this was the place to be (*rolls eyes*). She also heard it was a great place to meet other lesbians. To my relief, she is comfortable in her sexuality and she doesn't have any children (Thank God!). 

Anyway, today I spent most of the day with Chocolate. We chilled at her apartment. Chocolate likes to dance. Her favorite song right now is Robin Thicke's Blurred Lines...


When this song came on the radio she jumped up and started dancing. My eyes followed her ass, which was bouncing all over the place! She asked me to get up and dance with her. At first I resisted. I'm not the best dancer in the world, but then I said, "Fuck it!" 

I got up and started doing my little two step. While we were dancing, I was thinking how much I wanted to do this to her...


Once we grew tired of dancing we sat down on her sofa to watch a movie. She has one of those reclining sofas. So, we were sitting with our feet up. In the middle of watching the movie, she cuddled up next to me, completely wrapping her small body around me in the process. I took full advantage of the opportunity. I placed the hand that was wrapped around her on her ass! She chuckled and looked up at me. 

Chocolate (smiling): You are so cute, you know that?

Me (smiling): I'm glad you think so. 

I leaned forward and began kissing her. We shared a long passionate french kiss. 

Me: I like you. 

Chocolate (smiling): I like you too. 

We spent the rest of the evening kissing, cuddling and getting to know each other. It was a good day!
Related Posts with Thumbnails