Monday, June 24, 2013

My First Real Date With Chocolate


Today I spent the entire day with Chocolate. It was our first real date.

My day started early. I woke up and cooked. I cooked collard greens, baked chicken, cornbread and peach cobbler (homemade!). This is part of my "game" or seduction skills. I like to sweep my woman off her feet on a full stomach! 

Most twenty-something year olds are shocked when they encounter someone in their age group who can throw down in the kitchen like grandma and 'em. So, I use this skill (cooking...thanks grandma) to please the ladies when the mood takes me. 

I fired up a few scented candles and I put on Tony Toni Tone's greatest hits, which features one my favorite songs, Slow Wine...


When Chocolate walked into my apartment and caught sight of this little scenario she smiled.

Chocolate: Look at you!

I was smiling from cheek to cheek....pleased with myself.

We enjoyed our meal and we went to the movies. After the movie, we went to Piedmont park where we sat on a blanket under a large tree and talked until the sun went down.

When we parted ways, Chocolate gave me a soft kiss on the lips. I didn't want to let her go. 
Related Posts with Thumbnails