Friday, May 17, 2013

Whew! Sweet Jesus!


Whew! Sweet Jesus! 

I used to have the biggest crush on Pebbles. Even today she can still get the business.

It is true what they say...black doesn't crack! 

I was watching the clip above, which features Pebbles and The Deele (Babface's group) on Soul Train. Back in the day, when the music business actually required folks to have talent, people like Pebbles used to come through and shut Soul Train all the way down. I was just a child, but I remember those days. I wish we could go back to those days. 

But anyway, I ran across the clip above and I was like gawdamn! Pebbles reminds me of a chick I work with at the bank. The woman looks something like her and she's feisty as hell. Whenever I look at her I think about some hardcore fucking and trust me...if I could I would!
Related Posts with Thumbnails