Monday, May 27, 2013

Kimberly McLeod: My Latest Crush


I haven't been blogging as much as I usually do, and that's because I'm tired as hell! When I come home from work the only thing I desire is sleep! It is very hard to sit and write when I'm tired and fatigue. So, blogging has taken a backseat to my health and wellness. Eventually, I will pick up the pace a little bit.

Also, if I haven't responded to any of your emails it's not because I'm ignoring you. Again, I'm busy and I'm tired. I will respond as soon as I can and I will post your guest blogs sometime this week.

Now on to the topic...

I have a crush on a beautiful black woman. This woman is smart, unbelievably cute, and she is about her business. She kind of reminds me of myself. Some of you might know her or maybe you've heard of her. Her name is Kimberly McLeod and she is the editor-in-chief/founder of Elixher

I first learned of Ms. McLeod, and her website, while browsing another site. I remember looking at her and thinking, "Wow! Who is this woman???"

I was smitten then and I'm crushing hard now. When I see or read something about Ms. McLeod I feel like doing this to her...

There is something truly heartwarming about a black woman, who is on point in every way. I feel a real soft spot in my heart for black women like her. I'm not a poet, but I wrote this short poem for Ms. McLeod...

I Want To Be Yours

I want to be your vacuum cleaner breathing in your dust
I want to be your baby cuddling near your bust
I want to be your pizza, you can have my crust
I want to be yours, so I can stop with this lust!

I don't have the heart to send her this post. Nor am I bold enough to ask her on a date. I guess I will continue to admire her from a distance. *Sigh*

Related Posts with Thumbnails