Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Wow She Gets Me!


I've been reading the results of my random survey I asked you to complete and I must say I'm really enjoying what I'm reading. Most of you have very interesting lives and most of you have very interesting stories. Maybe I'm not the only one who should consider writing a memoir (hint hint).

One particular survey caught my eye. I am interested in having a conversation with the individual who wrote the response below to question number ten... 

Why do you follow my blog (seriously...I want to know)? What is your impression of me (and you can be completely honest...this survey is anonymous)?

Her response...

"I enjoy following your blog because sometimes you remind me of myself depending on what you are blogging about. I also like reading your blog, because you speak your mind and you can actually communicate and convey your thoughts in writing. Not always do I agree with you, sometimes I think you are defensive, sharp tongued and harsh. From reading the short story and books you've written, I've concluded you are a great writer with a vivid imagination. My impression of you is the following: you are a very well versed writer with an exceptional raw edge. You are private but curious, and you are very cautious. You desire a partner that meet your specifications, but you don't want your depression, mood swings or other extraneous variables to ruin your relationship. You are an individual that's compassionate and you love hard. You ask many questions, because you seek truthful answers. You enjoy sex, but you would much rather enjoy making love to your girlfriend. I could go on, but I will stop for now."

My response: Wow this woman gets me!

Whoever you are, I want to have a conversation with you. Please email me lezintellect@gmail.com.
Related Posts with Thumbnails