Thursday, April 4, 2013

I No Longer Eat Meat

I have officially given up meat...again! 

I stopped eating meat once before and I dropped 30 pounds in those 8 months I stopped eating meat. At that point in my life I was extremely depressed having lost the woman of my dreams. She was a vegetarian. After things ended with us I stopped eating meat. It wasn't something I planned or consciously thought about. It just happened. It was one of the best decisions I ever made. I felt healthy. I felt like a weight had been lifted. I felt lighter and my mood was noticeably more pleasant. I want that feeling back!

I don't know what they are sticking in the food nowadays but the shit must be bad as hell if it's impacting my moods. It's been two weeks since I touched a piece of meat. I'm hoping to keep this up for the rest of my life. The only reason I fell off the wagon the first time around is because my mouth was watering for some turkey. It was Thanksgiving and I couldn't resist the temptation. Once I set eyes on my mother's turkey I knew my life as a vegetarian was over...temporarily. I'm going to be stronger this time around!

God willing, I'm going to try my hardest to stop eating candy/junk food as well. Wish me luck!
Related Posts with Thumbnails