Saturday, April 20, 2013

I Choose My Money & My Sanity Over Women


I'm officially off the market. 

I've decided to put my money and my sanity before women. No more Cougar. No more Caramel. No more Yellow Bone (though she and I are now friends). No more women period. I don't need the stress and the bullshit in my life right now. So, I choose to be single and alone.

Why the sudden change?

I will be 28 years old in a few months. I'm seriously not feeling any of the women in my life right now. My focus for now on is going to be my money and becoming the business woman I want to be. 

I have said over and over again that I want to be a publisher in some shape or form. Well, I'm dedicated to making that happen. I'm going to start and publish a magazine. That is my goal. It is set in stone. It is going to happen sometime in the near future. 

Whenever I set my sights on a woman I tend to lose focus and I take my eyes off the prize. I'm done fucking around with women.

The next woman who enters my life will have to earn MY attention. It won't be the other way around. When I stop and focus on women I almost always find myself hemmed up in some bullshit...

Cougar: Gave me the run around for well over a year. She finally came around and gave me some coochie. For a while we were cool. However, whenever she speaks to me it comes across as condescending. It is almost like a parent speaking to a child. I don't know if it's our age difference or a piece of her personality I missed while allowing my vagina to dictate my senses.

Caramel: My fuck buddy who has a girlfriend in the military. When her girlfriend returns to the USA she's going to put her combat boot up against the side of my head. I was fully prepared to drop Caramel on her ass before her girlfriend returns. However, I wasn't prepared to learn that Caramel has caught feelings for me. *Sigh* that wasn't part of the plan.

Yellow Bone: Claims she's moved on, but still tells me she loves me despite the boundaries I tried to set with her. Got pissed off when she discovered I was using our child (Peanut, our Poodle...we share custody of him) to pick up chicks at the park. Called me every kind of name in the book before hanging up the phone in my face.

The chick I proclaimed my love to on this blog in the form of a love letter: Stopped speaking to me over some shit I did NOT do. I finally decided to let this woman go after coming to the conclusion that she really isn't worth the trouble. Why continue to pursue someone who wants out of my life? The best thing to do is show that individual the door and keep it moving. Life is too damn short to continue to plead innocent to someone that is cold, distant, obtuse, irrational and weird as hell. I'm ashamed that I wasted my time, energy and blog on this one. Not to mention I strongly suspect this chick is bisexual, which places her in the undesirable category for me now that those faulty rose-colored glasses have been removed.

I think you get the picture. 

So for now on my life will look like this....

MONEY & SANITY > WOMEN
Related Posts with Thumbnails