Monday, April 29, 2013

Caramel & My Thirst For The Pussy


I'm a slave for the pussy. 

That's what I told myself today after breaking my vow to swear off several women in my life. No matter how much I try, I cannot go without sex for too long. When I was celibate for a few years I was fine not having sex. However, now that I've been in a relationship with Yellow Bone, along with a sexual relationship with Caramel, I just don't think I can go without fucking at least once or twice a week! 

I know that sounds bad, but I LOVE sex! It's like a drug. Once you've had it, you start feigning for it. This is probably why I need to find a nice woman and settle down with her. It would be nice to fuck WITHIN a relationship. My wife, whoever she is, will have to be prepared for my sex drive because I don't see it slowing down or stopping anytime soon. 

Anyway...today I broke down and called Caramel, my fuck buddy. She agreed to come over tomorrow after work. She and I will probably screw the night away. I'll wake up the following morning with a pep in my step and a smile on my face (getting laid really does have that effect on me).

Part of me feels bad about turning Caramel out...especially now that she's admitted to falling for me. I feel guilty about continuing to sleep with her now that our sexual relationship has evolved into something more for her.

A bigger part of me feels bad about sleeping with her while her girlfriend is overseas serving her country in Afghanistan. That seems trifling as hell on my part. 

I imagine she's over there combing through caves and desserts looking for Bin Laden's homeboys while I'm chopping down her boothang in her crib in Atlanta, Georgia. I swear I'm going to repent one of these days!

Pray for me. It's the pussy...got me doing things I wouldn't normally do!

To make matters worse, Caramel told me her girlfriend listed her as the beneficiary of her life insurance policy. If this chick dies while overseas Caramel gets $100,000 and the house, which her girlfriend bequeaths Caramel in her will.

After Caramel told me this I remember thinking, "Her girlfriend is dumb as hell!"

Obviously, Caramel's girlfriend loves her and wants to take care of her, but for whatever reason Caramel wants to be with me now.  She doesn't seem at all concerned about her girlfriend's feelings. She once suggested we fuck in her girlfriend's bed. I was like, "Um...hell no! That's foul. Let's go to the guest room!" 

I'm ashamed of myself. 

If the sex wasn't so damn good I swear this would be a non-issue.
Related Posts with Thumbnails