Monday, March 18, 2013

NuDred: Is It Worth It?


I haven't cut my hair yet. However, I do plan to have it cut sometime in the near future. So, right now I'm still rocking an Afro.

A few days ago I ran cross a product called, NuDred (pictured above). NuDred is supposed be a tool that can be used to twist the hair into coils, twist and I guess starter locs (they look like coil twist). Judging from the pictures, NuDred is more or less a sponge, which is kinda cool. 

I really dig this new wave of black entrepreneurship that the natural hair movement has produced. Black entrepreneurs are popping up all over the place with new hair products for natural black hair! 

Maybe...just maybe, the black race will reclaim the black hair care industry! *Fingers crossed*

NuDread looks too good to be true! Check it out...



My hair is curly/wavy. I wonder how my hair will react to this product? I really want to try it, but I would hate to spend $25.00 on this product only to find myself disappointed in the results. 

My goal is to get my hair cut and shaped up. I want about 1-2 inches of hair.

I want a taper fade with the sides similar to this....


or this minus the sideburns...


I want the back to look something like this...


and I want to be able to use NuDread to get my hair to look something like this...


If I can get my hair to look something like the pictures above I will be a very happy woman (at least for a while). 

Have you tried NuDread? Does it work? What are your thoughts? Is it worth it?
Related Posts with Thumbnails