Friday, March 1, 2013

My Hair


I am going through some things with my hair. As many of you already know I have a large Afro. I love my natural black hair. Even though I catch hell trying to get my Afro even each and every morning I still love it. Well now I have a new issue with my hair. 

My hair is beginning to gray. I don't mean one or two strings here and there. I mean I'm turning into a salt and pepper head EARLY courtesy of my genes. I'm 27 years old, and I have more gray hair on my head than my 47 year old co-worker! 

The edges of my hair are beginning to massively gray. Pretty soon I'm going to look like the Bride of Frankenstein or a black female version of Mitt Romney!

I'm not complaining. I actually like my gray hair. I can see myself in my mid-thirties with a head full of gray hair! Solid gray hair and a young face...yeah I kind of like it. Here is my issue...

I think I want to lock my hair. I'm tired of my Afro. Should I wait until my hair is completely gray or should I go ahead and do it now?
Related Posts with Thumbnails