Monday, March 18, 2013

I Am NOT About That Life!


I want to clarify a misconception that some of you have about me. I am NOT a player. I am NOT a female Casanova. I am not trying to be a whore, user or manipulator of women. I am not about that life...at all period!

I hate being single and I have ALWAYS hated the dating game. Juggling multiple women and dealing with multiple women at the same time is NOT my thing. Women are emotional creatures and frankly I can barely deal with the emotions that come with ONE woman let alone 3, 4, 5 women.  

I know it seems like I've become a whore over the last couple of weeks with all the women who are currently in my life, but truth be told I would PREFER to be in a loving committed relationship with just ONE woman.

Right now I'm going through the motions and I'm trying to decide where to go next now that Yellow Bone and I are over. 

I would never intentionally try to hurt a woman, and believe it or not, ALL the women in my life know about each other. So, it's not like I'm purposely deceiving these women. I'm not exclusively dating any of them. If and when I decide to exclusively date anyone I will gracefully STOP dealing with all others.

I'm a die hard romantic. I would like nothing better than to meet ONE woman who I can sweep off her feet. Until I meet her I will continue to enjoy my life, but just know...I'm not about that life. 
Related Posts with Thumbnails