Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine's Day: The Day I Still Dread!


Tomorrow is Valentine's Day, which is still a day that I dread! Recall this time last year I expressed my reason for disliking Valentine's Day. This year is slightly different because I do have someone to love...I think! 

Tomorrow the edible arrangement pictured above will be delivered to Yellow Bone along with a card that reads: 

Happy Valentine's Day. I still love you very much. 

-"Insert my government name"

She will be surprise because I know she isn't expecting anything from me. Even though we're not together anymore, I think a gift on Valentine's Day is the least I can do for her. She has given me so much. It's time for me to give her something for a change. She really enjoys edible arrangements so I think she will enjoy this gift.

***Side note: My beloved grandmother turned 85 years old yesterday! When I called her she was in good spirits, which is a blessing given her condition. 
Related Posts with Thumbnails